Saturday, January 22, 2011

Just be you!

There is something about pink and black that I just love - so this card was super fun for me!

The postage stamp is from Unity Stamps, and I colored it in with my Prismacolor pencils. Cut the postage stamp for behind if from Sentimentals cartridge on my Cricut. The sentiment is from the same Unity Stamp set, and I matted it in the same black and pink. Added a white bow, some buttons with a bit of string for bows and some bling centers with my Jolee's heat set tool, some corners from my Fiskars corner punch, and so much faux stitching that my hand was cramping when I finished!!! But it was worth it - I am really happy with how this turned out!



3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you i love pink and black...also brown and pink...lol great card amazing details...


    ~Tina~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it turned out cute.those are fav pink and black.love the bow and the heart buttons.tfs

    ReplyDelete