Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday card for Aubrey...

So Aubrey - if you happen to be looking - DON'T scroll down!!! You will be getting this whatever day this week that your sister is over babysitting for you - since I gave it to her to give you! Sorry it's late!!!

I am also entering this in the birthday challenge at My Pink Stamper.

I used the Rock Princess cartridge, added some Stickles for accents on the hair and shirt, the shoes and skirt are glitter paper, and the sentiment is from my Pink by Design stamps. Oh yeah - almost forgot, I also used a little soft pink ink on the cheeks and around the legs, arms, and face, to help make it look a little more real, and pop dotted the girl from the background that also had a little stitching with a green glitter gel pen.

Thanks for looking!



18 comments:

  1. Awesome card and one of my favorite quotes! Love that glitter paper...really pops!
    Tanya - Nonna's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo!!! so sassy and cute lol! love the touch of glitter and what a pretty color combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute very adorable-- It fits Robys's personality too!
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute.i love how the image pops out.really cute polkadot paper and ribbion.tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cool =)

    Hugs from Lilli =)
    l.a.nikolaisen at gmail dot com
    www.crazycardmaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is awesome! Love the stickles! TFS!
    http://my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute FUN card!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! Love that cart!! TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great birthday card and I love that sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card and the colors very cute. I was reading your profile, how awesome is that, what a blessing you are to these families. May God continue to Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card ~ I just ordered that cart and should be getting in the mail today.. whoot whoot
    Have a lovely day ~ oh and I just became a follower :-)
    www.kerieskafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER CUTE

    http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! TFS. Head on over to my blog for an awesome Cricut giveaway! Bug Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute!! Thank you for sharing and good luck on the challenge!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card!! I really love that cart, it's on my wishlist :)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete