Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Picturesque

Ever wanted something really bad, just because you couldn't have it? Then when you finally got it, you found that you really didn't need it as bad as you thought you did? Well...this Cricut cartridge was one of those purchases. It was an exclusive, that you could only buy in a bundle with a new Cricut. I wanted it SOOO bad for so long, that when it was finally available, I couldn't wait to get it. However, I don't think I have used it more than once or twice. So the other day, I determined that I would find SOMETHING to use it for! Here is what I came up with...


The flower, of course, is from Picturesque, the scallop circle is from Accent Essentials, and a stamp for the sentiment. Cuttlebug for texture, a little ink, and some doodling with a white pen. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. I have several cartridges like that! But you did great with this one! great card!

    ReplyDelete